Get Rebates on Energy-Efficient Furnaces & Natural Gas in Kelowna
Aspen Heating & Sheet Metal is happy to offer you several incentive programs in association with FortisBC. The Switch ‘n’ Shrink program involves switching to a natural gas heating system in your home. When you do this you can receive a $1700 rebate! The furnace replacement plan allows you to switch to a more efficient furnace and gives you an $800 rebate!
Change to natural gas or replace your old furnace or boiler with Aspen Heating & Sheet Metal to earn these great rebates and become more environmentally friendly. Call our office with any questions about the rebates or our services. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-663-8400 to get help signing up for the rebate programs.
Switch ‘n’ Shrink Incentive Program
Incentives and Important Dates
- $1700 customer rebate (one per account-holder)
- $50 contractor incentive (for each eligible unit sold)
- Pre-Qualification Codes will be available from June 30th to December 31st, 2016 or while quantities last
- New gas service line requests must be made between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016. Gas line must be activated by February 28th, 2017
- Furnace/boiler must be purchased and installed between June 30th, 2016 and February 28th, 2017
- Applications must be received by March 31, 2017
General Program Rules
NOTE: Required Pre-qualification codes are available at fortisbc.com/furnace or by calling 1-800-663-8400
Limit of one code per account-holder
- To qualify for the rebate, the replacement high-efficiency natural gas furnace/boiler must be listed on https://www.fortisbc.com/SwitchNShrink
- The product must be:
- an ENERGY STAR (Version 4.0) certified or equivalent natural gas furnace rated 95 percent AFUE or higher
- an ENERGY STAR certified natural gas boiler rated 94 percent AFUE or higher
- New system must be the primary heating system; heat pump systems, heat pump systems used for air conditioning, and systems where the natural gas furnace/boiler is used as a secondary or back up heating system are NOT eligible for rebates
Tips to Ensure Streamlined Application Processing
We would like to emphasize that a complete and accurate application will minimize processing delays.
- Please complete all parts of the application form ensuring all mandatory fields are filled in.
- The purchase invoice must contain customer’s name and address, purchase date, details of the work performed, manufacturer make and model number, the BC Safety Authority gas contractor licence number and the installation permit number and date.
- Application form must be signed by the customer for their rebate and contractor for the $50 contractor rebate.